· $10 per child
· $5 (9 months – 12 months)
· Free Admission for parents/caregivers and children under 9 months
· $80 for 10 play passes ($20 discount)
· $150 for 20 play passes ($50 discount)
Frequent Flyer Recurring Pass
(renews on the 1st of every month)
*14-day cancellation required
· $60.00 unlimited pass for 1 child
· $99.00 unlimited pass – up to 3 kids
Frequent Flyer Non-Recurring Pass
(expires 30 days from the time of purchase)
· $85.00 unlimited pass for 1 child
· $125 unlimited family pass – up to 3 kids
RULES and REGULATIONS
Listed below are The Play Destination rules:
- Adult supervision of children is required at all times. Parents/Guardians/Caregivers who check-in child must be present while child is in the facility.
- No shoes allowed.
- Socks required at all times.
- Please no sick children/adults allowed. Out of respect for others, if you or your children are sick please come back when both of you are healthy. In order to maintain a healthy play place, we reserve the right to ask anybody that is visibly sick to leave.
- No rough housing, dangerous play or inappropriate behavior from children AND parents,guardians/caregivers.
- Play Destination maintains a strict Three-Strikes Policy. To ensure everyone’s safety, anyone displaying aggressive or inappropriate behavior will be subject to the Three-Strikes Policy.
1st incident: Verbal warning and written incident report
2nd incident: Child(ren) and accompanying adult will asked to leave the premises.
3rd incident: Child(ren) and responsible adult will not be permitted to return to facilty.
- Dress code: Children must be in clean, dry clothes. Diapers on babies and toddlers must be covered.
- Please change diapers only on the changing stations located in the restrooms.
- Food and drinks must stay in the designated eating area.
- No Peanuts or Nuts of any kind or anything which contains them allowed within the premises for allergy reason (peanut-butter sandwiches included)
- No cakes, gifts/gift opening, party favors or other party décor allowed during general play times, unless otherwise stated.
- For children’s safety – gum chewing is NOT allowed.
- The Play Destination and its staff are not responsible for accident or injury that may occur on the premises
- Required forms
– Waivers must be signed during your first visit and updated if necessary in the future before children can play.
– Party rental agreement must be signed when booking parties
- The front doors are locked approximately 30 minutes prior to closing. This is to allow staff the ability to safely start the nightly closing procedures (including but not limited to closing down the bathrooms, eating area, and baby safe area for the night, as well as start cleaning in other areas of the store), without the worry of needing to keep an eye on the front, new guests coming in, or current guest children running outside, and to allow staff to finish closing in a timely manner. Guests already inside can feel free to stay until closing, but will need to alert staff when leaving so that staff may unlock the doors for guests to leave.
- The bounce structures are turned off no later than 15 minutes before closing to help politely signal that we will be closing soon to all guests, so that guests are able to gather their belongings and children in time to be out of the store by close. Thank you for your understanding in these matters!
Q & A
What Is the Appropriate Age for Children to Play at the Playground?
We cater to children 7 years old and younger. We specifically cater only to younger kids to ensure their safety.
Do You Offer Group Rates?
Yes! Come in with 5 or more kids and its only $8 per child
Where Are You Located?
We are conveniently located off the Kanan exit on the 101 freeway in Agoura Hills. Our address is 28501 Canwood St, Suite 3E. We are located in the Agoura Design Center next to Sit ‘N Sleep. We are located less than 1 minute from Trader Joes, Jinky’s Café, Urbane Café, Panda Express, The Habit, Freebirds World Burrito, McDonalds, Wildflour Bakery & Cafe, and Stone Ground Baking Company. We are located between Kanan Rd and Chesebro Rd. Please see CONTACT US section.
What Is Your Phone Number?
(818) 292-8644. Please see our CONTACT US section.
Why Does Everybody Entering The Play Destination Have To Remove Their Shoes And Wear Socks?
The primary reason is for sanitary and health reasons. Shoes can bring in dirt and bacteria from the outside. Socks are required to prevent spreading germs. We strive to provide a clean and healthy place for your child to play. If you forget your socks, pairs of brand new socks are available for $1.00.
Do You Sell Prepared Foods?
We do not sell prepared foods. However, we do sell healthy snacks and drinks.
Can I Bring In Outside Food Or Drinks?
Yes. However, we prohibit certain sticky foods such as doughnuts, ice cream, and candy. We strive to keep the place as clean as possible and children have a tendency to get their hands sticky and spread it throughout the facility. We also ask that food and drinks be consumed in the designated eating area to help keep the play area clean and that none of your food contains nuts or peanuts of any kind, as we are a nut and peanut free environment.
Do You Have Wi-Fi?
Yes, we offer free Wi-Fi for our customers.
What Are The Time Slots For Parties?
The time slots for private parties are:
Saturday & Sunday from 10-12, 1-3, & 4-6.
7pm and later slots available for Special Events (Including Baby Showers and Mom/Dad Group Event) at an additional charge.
**Special Monday through Friday private party slot available upon request from 4:00pm to 6:00pm, for an additional fee (Any of our three party packages can be booked for this special weekday time slot**.
Please see PARTIES section or give us a call for more details
How Far In Advance Should I Reserve A Party?
As time slots fill up quickly, we recommend that you reserve a time slot as early as possible to ensure the date and time that works best for you is available.
Do I Need To Pay A Deposit When Reserving A Party?
Yes, reserving a party time slot requires a $150.00 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit.
What Is The Best Way To Reserve A Party Time Slot?
The best way to reserve a party time slot is to fill out the form in the CONTACT US section with as much information as possible (date, time, number of people, type of event, special requests, etc.) and a staff member from The Play Destination will contact you. Or if you prefer, you can always give us a call at (818) 292-8644 or visit us on-site and one of our staff members will be glad to help you.
Can I Celebrate A Birthday During General Play Times Without Reserving A Private Party Time Slot?
Yes and no.
We do allow small birthday celebrations for parties of less than 10 children (Monday through Friday, during regular business hours), for the use of one table in the eating area. This must be prearranged with The Play Destination Staff, and must not interfere with other events happening in center during general play times. One table may be used for all guests, food, and decorations. You are responsible for cleaning up (leaving the area as it was when you arrived). $50 clean-up fee will be imposed if the area is not left clean.
The following are prohibited during general play times: present opening, cakes, cupcakes, birthday decorations unless prearranged, and anything with nuts or peanuts.
If you wish to have a bigger birthday party during the week with 10 or more children and/or to have cake/cupcakes, you may book a private party for our 4pm to 6pm private weekday slot that is available upon request.
Are You Considered A NUT And PEANUT FREE Establishment?
We respect our guests and we ask for our guests to support and promote our NUT and PEANUT FREE choice to allow stress free entertainment for all the little ones, and the not too little ones, too.